PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at Long Shot Auctioneers (“Auctioneer”) acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby.
Upon registration you agree that Long Shot Auctioneers has the ability to add your your email, phone number, and address to our advertising list. Notify Long Shot Auctioneers to opt out of advertising
BUYERS PREMIUM MAY BE ADDED ON ALL LOTS PURCHASED
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS-IS; Items may be used and may contain defects that are not immediately detectable. Items may be missing parts. Text description given is meant to be used as a guide only. You are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. All information provided is believed to be correct but no warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN. With that being said we want you to be able to BID WITH CONFIDENCE. We do our very best to make note of anything abnormal in each item description. We also encourage you to do a live inspection before the final day of the sale. Our team vows to do our very best at catching and noting items with missing parts, defective items, etc., but we still may miss things. Please come inspect items before auction closing. Thank you all, we appreciate your business!
1. Identification - All purchasers are required to have a Bidder’s Number to bid and shall supply Long Shot Auctioneers with their full name, address, telephone number, and credit card information. Long Shot Auctioneers must have this information on file before customers can bid online. In the case of live auctions valid proof of ID can take the place of CC information to be eligible to bid.
2. Addition to or withdrawal from sale - The Auctioneer reserves the right to (a) withdraw from sale any of the items listed; (b) sell at any auction items not listed; and (c) also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
3. The Auctioneer has the right in its absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price. Once a bid is placed that bid is binding. If you bid on an item by mistake you must inform Long Shot Auctioneers immediately, before the auction ends. Once the auction ends ( whether online, live, or simulcast) buyers cannot retract any bid for any reason.
3A. Each auction is to be considered a with reserve auction unless specifically noted as an “absolute auction”. Absolute auction meaning without reserve. Auction company employees reserve the right to bid on and purchase any item in any auction. Auction company reserves the right to place reserve on any auction item. Auction company reserves the right to bid on the behalf of approved bidders upon request if said bidder does not have ability to bid for themselves at the time of the auction I.e. no internet signal, time constraint’s, internet illiteracy, etc. Long Shot Auctioneers does not provide price protection. It is publicly stated and openly known that Consignors/Sellers reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves on their own items to provide price protection.
4. Dispute between bidders - If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, Auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
5. Condition of items sold - Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
6. Manner of payment - All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, Mastercard, Visa, or Debit Card before at the close of the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a $50.00 service charge for any check returned from the bank for any reason. All online bidders in any auction must register with a valid credit or debit card. All parties who accept online terms and conditions authorize and fully understand that Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to charge the customers online registered credit or debit card for the full sale amount, any shipping, handling, or fees without any further notice to buyers, from the auction company. Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to ship items to customers who do not make the appropriate scheduled pickup time, at the expense of the buyer. Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to charge no more than a $25/day storage fee to any buyers whose items that have been left at our warehouse more than 7 days after the last allotted pickup day. After 21 days any items left over or not picked up by appropriate buyer are to be considered abandoned and Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to take full legal possession of said items.
7. Sales Tax - will be paid on the final sale price and the 15% Buyer’s Premium ( if applicable ) . All purchases will be subject to Sales Tax unless the buyer provides Long Shot Auctioneers with a valid Resale Certificate or a valid Ag/Timber number at the time of registration.
8. All measurements and sizes - are approximate.
9. Minimum bids - may be placed on some items.
10. Removal/ Pick Up - shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Long Shot Auctioneers and any of its associates / affiliates assume no liability or risk for pickup, loading, removal, transportation, or delivery of any item sold. Purchases can be picked up only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the pickup time specified on a per auction basis, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser of any article purchased. Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to charge no more than a $25/day storage fee to any buyers whose items that have been abandoned more than 7 days after the last allotted pickup day. After 21 days any items left over or not picked up by appropriate buyer are to be considered abandoned and Long Shot Auctioneers reserves the right to take full legal possession of said items. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM LONG SHOT AUCTIONEERS UNTIL CHECKED OUT BY AUCTIONEER STAFF.
11. Claims - No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
12. Personal and property risk - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assumes all risks of damage of or loss to person and property, and specifically releases Auctioneer, its agents and assigns from liability therefor. Neither Auctioneer nor its principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
13. Records - The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. All lots - to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.
15. Shipping/ Handling - If an item is to be shipped buyer is responsible for payment of all shipping and handling. The shipping and handling cost varies by item and will be determined at the time that the item is sold.
16. Additional terms and conditions - Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by Auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction.
17. FIREARM PURCHASES – LONG SHOT AUCTIONEERS WILL COMPLY WITH ALL TEXAS AND FEDERAL GUN LAWS. ALL FIREARM PURCHASES WILL BE THROUGH A LICENSED FFL DEALER. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR GUN, THEN BE PUT IN CONTACT WITH OUR FFL TO DO A BACKGROUND CHECK. ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK WILL YOU BE ABLE TO PICKUP FIREARM. ALL GUN PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME OF THE PURCHASER’S BACKGROUND CHECK. IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE A GUN DO NOT BID. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE GUN WHETHER YOU ARE APPROVED TO TAKE POSSESSION OF THE FIREARM OR NOT. A Texas resident, if not otherwise precluded by law, may purchase rifles and shotguns, ammunition, reloading components, or firearms accessories in contiguous states. It is unlawful to sell, rent, loan or give a handgun to any person if it is known that the person intends to use it unlawfully. It is unlawful to knowingly sell, rent, give or offer to sell, rent or give any firearm to a person under 18 years of age. It is unlawful to knowingly or recklessly sell any firearm or ammunition to any person who is intoxicated.
18. Governing Law; Venue; Attorneys Fees - This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to its choice or conflict of law principles. Any claim or action arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Kaufman County, Texas. Any action by Auctioneer to enforce the terms of this Agreement, where Auctioneer is the prevailing party, shall entitle Auctioneer to attorneys fees and costs.